Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 3 of Elves and "I Can Find"

Today was a great Monday back. My kids were rather calm .. I want to say it was the drastic weather change here in Texas. Yesterday it was high 60s and then this morning it was snowing!

On to school stuff.. My kids needed to be up and moving so I was excited for them to do the Subtraction with Regrouping "I Can Find" from my 2-Digit Addition and Subtraction Regrouping Pack (you can check it out here). I hide them around the room so the kids have to get up and moving, find them and solve. I had them check their work 2 times before handing it to me! It paid off for some of my kiddos :).



 And for the Day 3 Elf...

I know I promised Math Stations last week but I realized this after my students had used it all. So this week I will take a picture of the before (how I set them up), the during (students hard at work) and the after (student work samples). For real this time.. stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment