Sunday, December 2, 2012

My First Linky!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to showcase what I bought from the Cyber Monday sale on TPT.

I don't know about you but I love checking out other people's closets when it comes to clothes.. so why should it be any different when it comes to TPT? Check it out here and here.

Also, a little shout out to my new friend Anna from Simply Skilled in Second Grade for being chosen to participate in Lory Evans' 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. If you're a second grade teacher you MUST check out her page. She's linked up with a ton of great gals/teachers that I definitely aspire to be like and even better.. they're giving away amazing units!

You can also click on the picture to take you to Lory's page.

On a silly note, I'm almost embarrassed (but not really because we know how much I love Bravo) to admit that I'm totally psyched about the Shahs of Sunset premiere tonight haha.

Have a Happy Sunday night! 




No comments:

Post a Comment