Wednesday, November 28, 2012

50 Followers Goal

My sweet new blogger friend Anna over at Simply Skilled in Second inspired me to set a goal for my blog of 50 followers by Christmas!

I just joined Teaching Blog Addicts and am hoping that will spread the word as well. I love hearing about what other teachers do in their classrooms and it's so interesting to see how we interpret the same standards or topics.

If each and every one of you could come sit down in my classroom for a minute to get a feel of my teaching style and or lessons I would certainly let you. Since that is not possible, my blog is the next best thing. So help a sister out and become a follower/spread the word!

Along with Anna I will give a nice little freebie surprise to my next 5 five followers. Just send me an email at prettylittlepencils@gmail.com with your follower number and I'll send a treat your way :).

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda...Love it!!!! Great Job!!! I am having a heck of a time getting on Teaching Blog Addicts...I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I can't figure out how to register. Any way you can help me out??? I am sooooooooooo techy and I can't figure this out for the life of me.

    hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I totally understand. It was not the most user friendly thing to figure out which is silly because everyone trying to get on there is rather techy. I kept asking my husband if I was crazy or missing something here. Did you figure it out yet though? If not I'd be happy to email you directions later today! Just let me know girl. :)

      Delete