Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday Sale!

Starting tonight at midnight I will be taking part in TeacherPayTeacher's Cyber Monday plus Tuesday sale. Everything in my store will be 20% off (that's the max amount they let you take off) and then they will take an addition amount off when you enter the code CMT12 at checkout for a total of 28%.

Just click on the ad below to take you right to my store.


 I will be working hard today to put up the 12 elves of Christmas for the holidays. It's just something fun to do the 12 school days leading up to your holiday break and I usually hold a tiny raffle at the end with $1 store prizes. The kids LOVE it. More details to come!

Also, I had mentioned that the hubby and I did a fall newlywed shoot with our wedding photographer. This girl is amazing. Almost a year and a half after we got married and she still worked with our crazy schedules to meet up. Love her! Here is a sneak peek of our shoot:
Like I said.. she's amazing. Check her out on Facebook Rachel Russo Photography.

Enjoy your last day of the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment