Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My First Pack!

I'm so pleased to say I have finally finished my first pack. I definitely underestimated the amount of time it takes to finalize a 50+ page pack.. this includes making the hubby proofread and create the preview file for it all. But thanks to my wonderful husband and days off I've I had, I finally finished it and it is live on my store's page. I am so excited to get back from the break to do more of the activities with my students. As I said previously.. They are ROCKIN' regrouping and you're kids can be too!

Just click either picture below to check out my pack.



I know I've seriously been lacking in the pictures of what I wore category but with all the hustle and bustle of the break and finishing my pack I've got one pic today and then soon I'll post pics from a shoot my hubby and I are doing with a photographer on Friday .. a Fall Newlywed Shoot. I can't wait! 

Last Wednesday it was wear blue day for Diabetes Awareness Day. I chose a monochromatic blue scheme with dark demin (TJ Maxx), a chambray (Forever 21), navy sweater (Old Navy) and camel colored boots (DSW). 

That was back when it was somewhat cold... it's 80 degrees outside right now in Texas and I am not a happy camper about it. I love layers and scarfs and can't wait for it to get cold. 

That's all I've got for now. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy this time with your friends and family!


3 comments:

  1. Your packet looks great! It takes me forever to make one too!!!! I have one right now that is almost 100 pages and I am still not finished! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a Texas teacher too. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather... thanks so much! I appreciate you following me and would love to support a fellow Texas teacher. Will definitely follow you at Heather's Heart. :).

      Delete
  2. Hi...I just nominted you for a Leibster Award. Check it out here...

    Simply Skilled in Second

    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete